Monday, 25 February 2013

"ONE BABY TO ANOTHER SAID, I'M LUCKY TO HAVE MET YOU".

Listening to: Drain You- Nirvana

Can you believe it that on Wednesday it will have been a whole year since I started this blog! Eeekk!

To be honest it feels like a LOT longer like before Christmas but now its nearly here the excitement has been building. I've never really celebrated my proper birthday (the curse of sharing it with a twin sister) so I feel like going all out. I'm going to get myself a cake and everything!


It feels very apt that it's my Blog-birthday this week, as at the weekend me and Chris celebrated 3 years of dating- at least with THINK it's 3 years. Considering we can't remember the day and just celebrate it the weekend after a friends birthday (which we usually forget) I think in all we are doing well.
I guess we're not as bothered by all that as other couples- we have known each other for 7 years (or is it 8?). He gave me chocolates I gave him a cold. Plus watching him headline a gig, and go to a friends charity event. Feb/March is going to be VERY busy.

But don't think I've forgotten about you guys I have a cheeky little giveaway all planned to go live Wednesday at 10am (remember I thought it was before Christmas- yeah I've had stuff since then). 

I feel like I've become a "real" blogger as if late- I attended LFW, have business cards and have even recieved my first anonymous hate comment. 

In response to being told to "put your rolls away" here is me flashing my midriff again in all my chubby glory!!



Crop: Topshop
Oversized Denim Jacket: Charity Shop
Hoodie: Primark
Lipstick: MAC
Bag: River Island
Boots: Dr Martens
Skirt: Asos

I haven't worn this skirt is absolutely ages!! To be honest I hit a massive rut with it- I just couldn't get my head around wearing it. Until I met Lereese at fashion week ans she was wearing a similar (but hers was much nicer) skirt at fashion week with a tee. I had to give it a go. I know I don't have the same chic vintage air as her but I like this look :)

The skirt I is nearly a year old so obviously not for sale but this one from Asos, Misguided, and Boohoo could all be sisters! 



The hoodie under my jacket was totally coping Hannah (but why had I noy tried it sooner?) that I've been living in, and over all a very inspired outfit. 

The thing I like the most about reading so many different blogs is getting a massive amount of inspiration thrown from all directions. 

This is the second post in a row with my purple MAC lippie but do not fear my one true love (my kiss of life lipstick) has not been replaced- I was just suffering from dry lips from hell!! I wad bear tears they were so cracked and sore from blowing and whiping my nose. 

At work I put on some MY jelly to sooth them (it works) but they were patchy and the weekend is made for lipstick. Moisture rich is one place you cannot fault MAC. 
Jodie x

p.s. I know responding to bullies like that may be a little childish and possibly open me up to more but I'm not in high school anymore I don't "do" bullying.

19 comments:

  1. LOVE you hitting back at those negative arseholes. YOU ARE A SEX POT AND WE LOVE YOU xxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations with the 3years
    anniversary c: I love your punky
    edgy style! I love black maxi
    skirts, I have like 3 skirt
    hanging in the closet!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Definitely siding with Lauren Mahon on this issue: Stick it to them girl, you are sexy and you know it!!

    Trendy Teal

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great Post!

    Loving this look !
    I always like this rockstar look so much
    You always match this so perfectly !!

    Love,

    Jen

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi girl! This blog is amazing! I felt in love with it! You' ve got such an amazing style and it inspires me so much! I was wondering if you would to follow each other..let me know <3

    Http://gowestyoungcowgirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. what the fuck - someone told you to 'put your rolls away'???!!!! Blog bullying makes me so sad, especially when it picks on things like that! You're not a skinny size zero but you are definitely in no way chubby! You're beautiful, slim but curvy, so don't let idiots like that get to you. You're an inspiration and show that you don't need to be a stick insect to wear daring clothes and get your body out - you look HOT always!!! I think you pull it off way better than super skinny mini girls anyway.

    *and breath*, haha! Love this outfit, you pull of 90s grunge so well and I'm obsessed!

    Hopefully see you sometime soon?

    HANNAH †
    [londonroseblog.com]


    ReplyDelete
  7. It's really inspiring blog! Love at the first sight <3

    Wanna follow each other with GFC? Please let me know :)

    sausanhanifah.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Getting anonymous haters just means you've made it in real blogging; haters gonna hate, it just means they're jealous.
    Personally, I always think you look fierce when you rock crop tops, and if you like doing it, keep wearing that look. I'm too much of a chicken for midriff flashing, so how I am meant to live vicariously through you if you cover it up? Honestly.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cool t-shirt - <3 the punk look!

    Be great if you could check out my latest outfit post feat a camo jacket and military styling.

    I am also running my 1st blog giveaway here where you could win MAC, Jewellery plus other goodies.

    Thanks! Charlie xx LurchHoundLoves.com | UK Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
  10. Troll comments = totally made it haha! I have these DM's and looove them, they're my most worn pair. I also have a lot of love for RP! Your skirt is hella cute.

    Tara
    The Style Rawr!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love that long skirt!

    www.meryswardrobe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. these skirts are to die for! totally love them!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Nice outfit :)

    Http://Fashioneiric.blogspot.com

    Coline ♡

    ReplyDelete
  14. you look great girl! I love that outfit

    ReplyDelete
  15. love how you've worn this skirt...I'm going to try wearing my with a band tee

    ReplyDelete